- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- supervisors /
Course Title: Accident Investigation & Reporting for Front Line Operational Supervisors
Duration: 2 Hours
This Course is for: For Supervisors & Team Leaders.
- To increase awareness of the legal, economic and moral implications of accident investigation.
- To raise awareness of the relationship between near misses and accidents.
- To develop an effective system of reporting near misses and minor accidents.
- To develop a tool box presentation suitable for delivery to operatives.
- Legal and organisational requirements for accident reporting.
- The relationship between near misses and accident statistics.
- Organisational structure for reporting accidents.
- Developing a positive attitude towards and method of reporting near misses and minor accidents.
- Tool box talks for accident and near miss reporting
- Increased awareness of the importance of accident and near miss reporting.
- Improved systems of reporting.
- Toolbox talk suitable for presentation to operatives.
On completion of this training a certificate of attendance will be issued.