- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- vehicle movements /
Course Title: Banksman Operations
Duration: Half Day
This Course is for: Anybody acting as a Banksman who is involved in the control of commercial vehicle movements on the highway, in factory yards, warehouses, loading bays and storage depots.
- To understand the key danger issues arising out of commercial vehicle reversing and manoeuvring
- To understand the roles of the vehicle driver and Banksman in maneuvering & reversing operations
- To be able to identify and manage areas of danger within the specific work environment
- To be able to demonstrate recommended HSE code of signals and reversing procedure
- Planning the manoeuvre
- Conducting the manoeuvre
- PPE Requirements
- Recognised signals
- Practical application
- Ability to work safely and carry out Banksman operations
- Compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation
Due to the practical nature of this course a maximum of six delegates will be accepted.
On successful completion of this training and assessment certification valid for 3 years will be issued.