- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- operatives, supervisors, working in confined spaces /
Course Title: Confined Spaces – Emergency Aid for Entrants & Support Personnel.
Duration: 6 hours
This Course is for: Those involved in confined space entry or support.
Course Aims: To give candidates knowledge and experience which will enable them to offer immediate aid in the case of injury.
- Insight into Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Managing an incident
- Priorities of First Aid
- Injury due to falling
- Blood Loss
- Hazards of the environment
- Unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen or presence of toxic gas
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of shock
- Review of possible confined spaces injuries and actions
- To equip candidates with the knowledge to assist at a confined spaces accident
- Ability to carry out basic first aid procedures
Due to the practical nature of this course a maximum of twelve delegates will be accepted.
On successful completion of this training and assessment certification valid for 3 years will be issued.