- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- operatives, operators, working in confined spaces /
Course Title: Confined Spaces Horizontal Access
Duration: 1 Day
This Course is for: Anyone taking part in a confined space operation where no work at height is undertaken.
Course Aims: To provide the practical user skills required to take part in a horizontal entry confined spaces operation.
- Understanding of the environment
- Following safe operating procedures
- Use of gas detection equipment
- Other equipment which may be used
- Practical interpretation
- Assessment of ability
- Ability to work safely on a horizontal entry confined spaces operation
- Compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation
Due to the practical nature of this course a maximum of eight delegates will be accepted.
On successful completion of this training and assessment certification valid for 3 years will be issued.