- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- supervisors, working in confined spaces /
Course Title: Confined Spaces – Supervisor Awareness
Duration: 1 Day
This Course is for: Supervisors/Managers responsible for confined spaces and/or those who may have to enter or work in them.
Course Aims: To provide candidates with an understanding of the hazards faced in confined space working, methods to be followed and equipment needed.
- Recognition of a confined space
- Identification of hazard arising
- Requirements of the Risk Assessment
- Safe Systems and Permits required
- Equipment which may be needed
- Monitoring of operational safety
- Ability to recognise and monitor safe operational systems for Confined Space Operations
- Compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation
On completion of this training a certificate of attendance will be issued.