- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- fire safety /
Course Title: Fire Marshall
Duration: 1 Day
This Course is for: Staff who will assume the role of fire Marshall within companies
- To provide candidates with the necessary understanding of current legislation regarding fire risks.
- To provide candidates with the appropriate knowledge to carry out the role of Fire Marshall effectively and safely.
- Fire safety Legislation
- Roles of Fire Marshall
- Causes and dangers of fire
- Actions in the event of fire
- Fire routines / evacuation
- Floor sweep systems
- Human behaviour in fire
- Fire prevention
- Fire fighting equipment
- An awareness of the legal requirements of Health and Safety
- An understanding of good practice in relation to Health and Safety
- An awareness of the responsibilities of Fire Marshals regarding fire safety awareness and evacuation of buildings
On completion of this training a certification of attendance will be issued.