- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- safety, workplace risk assessor /
Course Title: Health & Safety Briefing of Executives
Duration: 1 Day
This Course is for: Executives and Directors having corporate responsibility for ensuring Legislative compliance through strategic management of Health & Safety.
Course Aims: To clarify for Senior Executives their role in ensuring Legislative compliance and the financial benefits of high levels of Health & Safety Performance.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 – Brief overview of key areas of responsibility
- Corporate and personal manslaughter
- The benefits of clearly defined levels of responsibility and measuring systems in the management of Health & Safety
- Prevention is better than cure
- The value of effective Risk Assessment Systems
- Clear understanding of Legislative responsibilities of Executives
- An appreciation of the economic and social responsibilities relating to Health & Safety
- An overview of the importance of measurement tools in Health & Safety Management.
On completion of this training a certificate of attendance will be issued.