- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- abrasive disc cutters, cutting machines, highway work /
Course Title: Operation of Hand Held Abrasive Wheel Machines
Duration: Half Day
This Course is for: Operatives who operate Hand Held Abrasive Wheel Machines in the Engineering and Construction Industries.
Course Aims: To provide training in blade changing, machine maintenance and operation of Hand Held Cutting and Grinding Machines.
- Machine safety and operation checks
- Choosing and changing blades
- Operating the machine safely
- Protective clothing and equipment required
- Practical use of equipment
- Ability to prepare, maintain and operate Hand Held Abrasive Wheel Machines
- Compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation
Due to the practical nature of this course a maximum of four delegates will be accepted.
On successful completion of this training and assessment certification valid for 3 years will be issued.