- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- workplace risk assessor /
Course Title: Risk Assessment
Duration: 2 days
This Course is for: Anyone in the workplace who may be required to undertake Risk Assessments.
Course Aims: To provide candidates with the knowledge, experience and confidence to complete, record and action findings of workplace risk assessments as appropriate to their individual working environments.
- Overview of legislation
- Accident causation, type and cost
- Identifying Hazards
- Principles of risk assessment
- Methods of recording risk assessment
- Removing or controlling risks
- Work place application
- Review of candidates workplace findings
- Common problem areas explored
- Specific risk assessment requirements
- Ongoing risk assessment in the workplace
A period of 6 to 8 weeks between the 2 days will allow candidates to conduct 5 Risk Assessments in their workplace, which will be used as the basis for the second days training. During this period tutor support may be available if required
On completion of this training a certification valid for three years will be issued.