- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- slinging and lifting /
Course Title: Inspection and Use of Slinging and Lifting Equipment
Duration: 2.5 Hours
This Course is for: Personnel using slinging and lifting equipment in their working environment
Course Aims: To provide candidates with the practical skills and knowledge to ensure the safe use of slinging and lifting equipment and Legislative conformity.
- Legislative requirements, LOLER
- Identification of hazards which may be encountered
- Making a Risk Assessment of the work to be undertaken
- Inspection of slinging and lifting apparatus
- Safe use of slinging and lifting equipment
- Practical interpretation
- Ability to plan, prepare and conduct safe slinging and lifting operations
- Compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation
On successful completion of this training and assessment certification valid for 3 years will be issued.