- March 11, 2014 /
- by keeper /
- safety /
Course Title: The Managers Role in Health & Safety
Duration: 2 Days
This Course is for: Senior and middle levels of managerial staff.
- To provide candidates with an understanding of their Legislative, economic and moral responsibilities for Health & Safety in the workplace.
- To develop candidates ability to manage and evaluate the provision of workplace health and safety.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Act 1999
- Employer and Employee responsibilities
- Other relevant Legislation including 6 pack
- The positive impact of good Health & Safety on company performance
- Risk Assessment as the basis for effective Health & Safety performance
- Encouraging positive commitment to Health & Safety
- Using Health & Safety statistics
- Accident investigation & reporting
- A broad understanding of Health & Safety Legislation
- An awareness of the importance of clearly identified levels of responsibility for Health & Safety
- A grounding in the use of accident reporting and investigations to improve performance
On completion of this training a certificate of attendance will be issued.
Maximum number of Delegates: 12